The cottage is in the heart of the old village of Courdimanche, with its local shops. It is ideally situated for visiting the lovely countryside of the Vexin Regional Nature Reserve, which is only a stone’s throw away, and the countryside which the Impressionist painters loved. The railway station (RER A line) which is only 2 km away, will take you directly into Paris. The region has something for everyone, whether you are looking for tourist, cultural, sporting or leisure activities. The nearby forest of l’Hautil, the River Oise, along with the Leisure Centre with its lakes, all offer you an idyllic setting for walking.
This spacious holiday cottage in Courdimanche, is a member of Gîtes de France. It adjoins our own home and sleeps four (for an extra person, please consult us).
- Private garden of 80m2, with garden table and 4 chairs overlooking our garden.
- Ground floor: entrance hall, living room with kitchen area, shower room and toilet
- First floor: Landing — 2 bedrooms, shower room and toilet
- Parking space for one car in our walled garden. Access through a remote-controlled electric gate.
The holiday cottage is strictly non-smoking, and animals are not permitted.
- Bedroom 1: 1 double bed, 1m60 wide, and 1 single bed, 90 cm wide. Bedroom 2: 1 double bed 1m60 wide.
- Amenities: refrigerator, freezer, microwave oven, gas cooker with oven, dishwasher, TV and DVD player, vacuum cleaner, individual electric heating, ventilators.